|Brunk Guest House|
- Brunk Guest House is a private cottage located on 34 acres with dramatic views just 5 miles south of Cortez, Colorado.
- The courtyard is filled with flowers and herbs and the sound of hummingbirds who visit frequently.Comfortable seating offers a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
- The sunny living room looks straight to the Sleeping Ute Mountain where there are often beautiful sunsets.
- The well equipped kitchen looks out onto the mesa and courtyard which makes cooking relaxing and fun.
- The queen bed headboard is backed with 140 year old Brunk family homespun fabric. There is a courtyard view through the patio doors and a lovely reading chair that looks out to the mesa.
- A view from the courtyard of the Sleeping Ute Mountain, a sacred mountain to the Ute Indians.It rises over 4000 feet above Montezuma valley and can be seen from up to 50 miles away.